Saturday, March 17, 2007

Welcome Aboard

I just want to apologize for neglecting all of you during the last few weeks. My lap top had to go in to be serviced and I was pretty much without the Internet or my computer for the past several days. But now we are back! All comments have been published and are now viewable. I am very excited about some new additions that will be coming soon. I brainstormed with the students and they had some great ideas to add to our blog. Also, the original blog, that was created solely for student interaction, will now be up and running at school. The Warwick Schools IT Department has granted permissions to the Literature Circle blog site. I am looking forward to implementing it into our Literature Circle routine this week. Hope to hear from you all soon! Happy Blogging! Ms. M

No comments: